POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : So... : So... Server Time
5 May 2024 17:20:26 EDT (-0400)
  So...
From: Skip Talbot
Date: 7 Aug 2004 00:08:27
Message: <411455bb@news.povray.org>
So is anyone else bailing on their IRTC entry for this competition?  I just
don't think there will be time to do both, and might as well just submit
what I have now.  Anyone want to share some ideas you are considering
tackling?  I'm thinking about doing a cathedral but I don't know if that
idea is technically feasible with the allotted time.  But anyway, I have a
feeling they are going to be coming out of the woodwork for this
competition.  Good luck to all.

Skip